This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Columbus,
please visit the Columbus Career Fairs page.
Columbus Career Fair
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMAladdin Shrine Center
3850 Stelzer Rd
Columbus, OH 43219
Columbus Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
3850 Stelzer Rd
Columbus, OH 43219
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!
Job Titles Available
- A/P Accounting
- Account Consultant (Business Class)
- Account Executive (Outside Sales)
- Account Manager (Business Class)
- Accounts Receivable
- Adjunct IT Instructor
- ADVERTISING: Account Manager (Radio)
- ADVERTISING: Account Managers (Sign Spinners)
- ADVERTISING: Marketing & Flyering
- ADVERTISING: Sign Spinners
- Asst. Manager
- AUTO GLASS: Bilingual Inbound Tel. Rep.
- AUTO GLASS: Customer Service Associate
- AUTO GLASS: Inbound Tel. Rep.
- Benefit Representative
- Bilingual Health Coach
- Business to Business Sales
- CABLE: Aerial Fiber Optic Construction & Maintenance
- CABLE: Cabling Installer
- CABLE: Cabling Technician
- CABLE: Telecom Apprentice
- CDL A Yard Driver
- CDL Drivers
- Class A Truck Drivers
- CLEANING: Floor Crew Members
- CLEANING: Lead Floor Crew
- Construction Administrator
- Construction Estimator
- Customer Care Associate
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Data Entry Specialist
- Design Technician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Direct Sales Representative
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER: Order Selector
- Dock Workers
- ECOMMERCE: Business Development Rep.
- ECOMMERCE: Sr. Sales Executive
- EDUCATION: Assistant Teacher
- EDUCATION: Cook
- EDUCATION: Janitor
- EDUCATION: Lead Teacher
- ENGINEERING: Asst. Chief Engineer
- ENGINEERING: CRM Software Support Engineer
- ENGINEERING: Maintenance Supervisor
- ENGINEERING: Mechanical Engineer
- ENGINEERING: Network Software Support Engineer
- ENGINEERING: Plastic Asst. Chief Engineer
- ENGINEERING: Power Sports Engineer
- ENGINEERING: Product Support Engineer
- ENGINEERING: Vault Software Support Engineer
- Escrow Receptionist
- F/T Field Representative
- Fiber Technician
- Field Cable Installer
- Forklift Operators
- Help Desk
- Home Security Sales Rep.
- Inbound Customer Service Rep.
- Inbound Technical Support Specialist
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Lead Qualification Agent
- Life Insurance Agent
- MARKET: Asst. Store Manager
- MARKET: P/T-F/T Store Associate
- MARKET: Store Manager Trainee
- Material Handler
- MATTRESS: Delivery Assistants/Drivers
- MATTRESS: Depot Manager
- MATTRESS: Sales Associate
- Mig Welders
- Office Clerk
- Optical Lab Positions
- Order Processor
- Program Specialist
- Quality Assurance
- Registered Nurse
- Resource Management Analyst
- RESTAURANT: Guest Service Supervisors
- RESTAURANT: Maintenance Technicians
- RESTAURANT: Restaurant Manager
- RESTORATION: Administration with Quickbook experience
- RESTORATION: Construction
- RESTORATION: Project Managers - Sales
- RETAIL BANKING: Customer Service Associates
- RETAIL BANKING: Store Manager
- Retail Sales
- RETAIL: Asst. Store Manager
- RETAIL: Customer Service Rep.
- RETAIL: Store Manager
- Route Driver
- Sales & Service Rep.
- Seasonal Tax Preparer
- Support Services Specialist
- Transportation Specialist
- Warehouse Associates
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today