This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Columbus,
please visit the Columbus Career Fairs page.
Columbus Career Fair
Thursday, February 11, 2016
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMCrowne Plaza Columbus North - Worthington
6500 Doubletree Avenue
Columbus, OH 43229
Columbus Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
6500 Doubletree Avenue
Columbus, OH 43229
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!!
Job Titles Available
- ADVERTISING: Account Executive (Radio)
- ADVERTISING: National Sales Assistant
- Asst. Store Manager
- AUTO GLASS: Bilingual Customer Service Rep.
- AUTO GLASS: Claims Handler Specialist
- AUTO GLASS: Customer Service Rep.
- AUTO GLASS: Executive Services Advocate
- AUTO GLASS: Inbound Sales Specialsit
- AUTO GLASS: Special Service Desk Rep.
- AUTO GLASS: Technician Trainee
- Bindery Associate
- Blow Mold Technician
- CABLE: Area Sales Rep.
- CABLE: Field Technicians
- CABLE: Inbound Sales Rep.
- CDL Driver
- COLLECTIONS: Account Recovery Rep.
- COLLECTIONS: Case Management Specialist
- COLLECTIONS: Clerical Specialist
- COLLECTIONS: Collector (Account Resolution Specialist)
- Customer Care Associate
- DISABILITY SUPPORT: Habilitation Specialist
- DISABILITY SUPPORT: Job Coach
- DISABILITY SUPPORT: Support Specialist
- District Manager
- EDUCATION: Adjunct Business Faculty
- EDUCATION: Adjunct Math Faculty
- EDUCATION: Admissions Director
- EDUCATION: Office Administrator
- EDUCATION: Teaching Positions (Computers)
- Forklift Operators
- FURNITURE STORE: Customer Relations Manager
- FURNITURE STORE: Decorator
- FURNITURE STORE: Delivery Driver
- FURNITURE STORE: Delivery Helper
- FURNITURE STORE: Janitor
- FURNITURE STORE: Office Clerk
- FURNITURE STORE: Retail Management
- FURNITURE STORE: Sales Professional
- GROCERY: Fleet Service Mechanic
- GROCERY: Warehouse Order Selector
- HOSPITALITY: Banquet Captain
- HOSPITALITY: Banquet Servers
- HOSPITALITY: Banquet Set-up
- HOSPITALITY: Bartenders
- HOSPITALITY: Concession Staff
- HOSPITALITY: Cooks - Prep, Line & Grill
- HOSPITALITY: Dishwashers
- HOSPITALITY: Event Managers
- HOSPITALITY: Front Desk Supervisor
- HOSPITALITY: Hotel Operations Intern
- HOSPITALITY: Housekeeper
- HOSPITALITY: Kitchen Cleaner (3rd shift)
- HOSPITALITY: Line Cook (PM)
- HOSPITALITY: Product Demonstration Staff
- HOSPITALITY: Server (AM)
- HOSPITALITY: Server (PM)
- HOSPITALITY: Tray Passers
- HOSPITALITY: Van Driver/Bellman
- Human Resource Account Manager
- Inbound Technical Support Specialist
- Insurance Agent
- Mail Processor
- Maintenace Technician
- Manufacturing Associates
- Material Handlers
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mig Welder
- Multi-Craft Maintenance
- Order Fillers
- P/T-F/T Rep.
- Package Processor
- PEST CONTROL: Pest Control Technician
- PEST CONTROL: Sales Inspector
- PEST CONTROL: Termite Control Technician
- Press Asst.
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Administrative Asst.
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Early Head Start Family Advocate
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Front Desk Clerk
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Leasing Consultants
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Leasing Specialist
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Maintenance Technicians
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Maintenance Worker
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Property Manager
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Property Managers
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Site Managed Maintenance Technician
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Site-Managed Property Manager
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Sr. Service Coordinator
- Raw Material Handler
- Regional Manager
- RESTORATION: Project Manager
- RESTORATION: Sales Consultant
- RESTORATION: Sales Manager
- Retail Sales Manager
- Sales Associate
- Sales Rep.
- Sales Support Representative
- SOFTWARE: .NET Developer
- SOFTWARE: Associate Support Engineer
- SOFTWARE: Front End Web Developer
- SOFTWARE: Product Support Engineer
- SOFTWARE: Senior Product Support Engineer
- Store Manager
- TRANSPORTATION: Program Specialist
- TRANSPORTATION: Service Specialist
- TRANSPORTATION: Support Services Specialist
- TRANSPORTATION: Transportation Specialist
- UPSCALE HARDWARE: Client Service Center Advocates
- UPSCALE HARDWARE: Client Service Center Supervisor
- UPSCALE HARDWARE: Client Service Center Trainer
- Warehouse (Print Center Associate)
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today