This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Columbus,
please visit the Columbus Career Fairs page.
Columbus Career Fair
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMAladdin Shrine Center
3850 Stelzer Rd
Columbus, OH 43219
Columbus Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
3850 Stelzer Rd
Columbus, OH 43219
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!!
Job Titles Available
- A/P Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- ADVERTISING: Account Managers (Radio)
- ADVERTISING: Account Managers (Sign Spinners)
- ADVERTISING: Marketing & Flyering
- ADVERTISING: Sign Spinners
- Agency Owner
- Agency Producer
- Asst. Chief Engineer
- AUTO GLASS: Bilingual Customer Service Rep.
- AUTO GLASS: Customer Service Rep.
- AUTO GLASS: Driver
- AUTO GLASS: Inbound Sales Specialist
- AUTO GLASS: Technician Trainee
- Benefits Consultant
- Bilingual Health Coach
- Business Analyst
- Business To Business Sales
- CABLE TV: Account Consultant – Business Class
- CABLE TV: Direct Sales Representative
- CABLE TV: Home Security Sales Rep.
- CABLE TV: Inbound Sales Rep.
- CABLE TV: Retail Sales
- Call Center Rep.
- CDL A Yard Driver
- Class A Truck Drivers
- COLLECTIONS: Collectors
- COLLECTIONS: Customer Service Coordinator
- Construction Administrator
- Construction Estimator
- CONVENIENCE STORES: Asst. Store Manager
- CONVENIENCE STORES: P/T-F/T Store Associate
- CONVENIENCE STORES: Store Manager Trainee
- Crane Operator/Driver
- Customer Care Associate
- Customer Service Associate
- Data Entry Specialist
- Design Engineer
- Design Technician
- Distribution/Fulfillment Positions
- District Manager
- EDUCATION: Adjunct IT Instructor
- EDUCATION: Asst. Teacher
- EDUCATION: Asst. Toddler Teacher
- EDUCATION: EKG Technician
- EDUCATION: Lead Teachers
- EDUCATION: Medical Asst.
- EDUCATION: Phlebotomist
- Electrical Engineer
- Employee Relations Coordinators
- Escrow Receptionist
- Fiber Technician
- Field Cable Installer
- Finite Element Analysis Engineer
- Forklift Operators
- GLASS/ALUMINUM: CNC Machine Operator
- GLASS/ALUMINUM: Production Associate
- GLASS/ALUMINUM: Safety/Quality Manager
- GROCERY: Order Selector
- Help Desk
- High Volume Recruiters
- Inbound Customer Service Rep.
- Inbound Technical Support Specialist
- Inside Sales Rep.
- Insurance Sales
- JANITORIAL: Commercial Cleaners
- JANITORIAL: Entry Level Manager
- JANITORIAL: Equipment Maintenance Technicians
- JANITORIAL: Floor Technicians
- JANITORIAL: General Cleaners
- JANITORIAL: Industrial Cleaners
- JANITORIAL: Janitors
- JANITORIAL: Large Account Manager
- JANITORIAL: Regional Manager
- Lead Qualification Agent
- Licensed Sales Professional (LSP)
- Life Insurance Agent
- Machine Operators
- MATTRESS: Delivery Driver (CDL not required)
- MATTRESS: Sales Associate
- MATTRESS: Warehouse Supervisor
- Merchandise Processor
- Metal Fabrication
- Mig Welders
- Office Clerk
- Office Positions
- Optical Lab Positions
- P/T-F/T Rep.
- Picking & Packing
- Plastic Asst. Chief Engineer
- Power Sports Engineer
- Quality Assurance
- Regional Manager
- RESTORATION: Administration – Quickbooks exp.
- RESTORATION: Construction
- RESTORATION: Project Managers – Sales
- Route Driver
- Sales Management
- Seasonal Tax Preparer
- TAX SERVICES: Client Service Professional
- TAX SERVICES: Office Manager
- TAX SERVICES: Tax Professional
- Transportation Manager
- TRANSPORTATION: Program Specialist
- TRANSPORTATION: Service Specialist
- TRANSPORTATION: Support Services Specialist
- TRANSPORTATION: Transportation Specialist
- Warehouse Associate
- Warehouse Customer Service
- Wood Worker
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today