This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Dallas,
please visit the Dallas Career Fairs page.
Dallas Career Fair
Thursday, February 19, 2015
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMHilton Arlington
2401 E Lamar Blvd
Arlington, TX 76006
Dallas Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
2401 E Lamar Blvd
Arlington, TX 76006
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!
FREE Resume Review
11:00am to 1:30pm
Do you have a resume, but aren't getting called for interviews?
If so, it means your resume needs improvement to catch the attention of hiring managers. Bring a copy of your resume and receive a 10-minute resume consultation. Find out about small changes that can make a big difference in getting your resume noticed.
- Account Representative
- Accounts Payable clerk
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator/Construction
- ADVERTISING: Aarrow Account Managers
- ADVERTISING: Aarrow Sign Spinners
- ADVERTISING: Marketing & Flyering
- Assembly Line
- Assistant Risk Manager/Oil & Gas
- Bilingual Customer Service/Call Center Representat
- Bilingual General Warehouse
- Bindery Operator (Excellent Schedule)
- CABEL TV: Direct Sales Rep.
- CABEL TV: Territory Sales Rep.
- Cash Application Specialist
- Clerical Positions
- CNC Machinist
- Coffee Shop Manager Sales Rep.
- Control Panel Assembler
- Credit Clerk
- Customer Service Rep.
- Cylinder Sorter/Warehouse
- Drill Press Operators
- Electrical Assembly/Wiring/Control Panels
- Electrical Technicians
- Entry Level Copier Technician
- Experienced Medical Insurance Agent
- Financial Rep.
- Floor Care Technician
- Forklift Driver
- General Assemblers
- General Labor Positions
- Health Care Insurance Agents
- HOSPITALITY: Asst. General Manager
- HOSPITALITY: Cashier
- HOSPITALITY: Cook
- HOSPITALITY: Dishwasher
- HOSPITALITY: Host/Hostess
- HOSPITALITY: Restaurant General Manager
- HOSPITALITY: Restaurant Manager
- HOSPITALITY: Shift Manager
- HOSPITALITY: Team Member
- Human Resource Administrative Assistant
- Industrial Painter
- Insurance Sales Rep.
- IT Professional
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Machine Operators
- MEMORIAL: Inside Sales – Family Service Counselor
- MEMORIAL: Outside Sales – Pre-Planning Advisor
- MEMORIAL: Sales Manager Trainee
- OFFICE EQUIPMENT: Field Services Rep.
- OFFICE EQUIPMENT: On Site Services Specialist
- OFFICE EQUIPMENT: Site Supervisor
- Outside Sales Rep.(Staffing)
- PAYMENT SYSTEMS: Appointment Setter
- PAYMENT SYSTEMS: Inside Sales Manager
- PAYMENT SYSTEMS: Recruiter
- PEST CONTROL/LAWN SERVICES: Field Technician's
- PEST CONTROL/LAWN SERVICES: Manager in Training
- PEST CONTROL/LAWN SERVICES: Sales Inspector's
- Production Operators
- REAL ESTATE: Assistant Community Director
- REAL ESTATE: Chief Engineer
- REAL ESTATE: Community Director
- REAL ESTATE: Housekeeper
- REAL ESTATE: Leasing Consultant
- REAL ESTATE: Leasing Professional
- REAL ESTATE: Residential Services
- REAL ESTATE: Restaurant Servers
- REAL ESTATE: Service Asst.
- REAL ESTATE: Service Manager
- REAL ESTATE: Service Technician
- Restaurant Technical Sales Rep.
- Sales Agent
- Sales Manager
- Sign Engineer
- Software Product Training Specialist
- Staffing Consultant
- Table Saw Operator
- Tax Accountant/Preparer
- Travel Agent
- Welders/Sign Fabricators
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today