This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Dallas,
please visit the Dallas Career Fairs page.
Dallas Career Fair
Thursday, October 29, 2015
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMDoubletree Hotel
2015 Market Center Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207
Dallas Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
2015 Market Center Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!
FREE Resume Review
11:00am to 1:30pm
Do you have a resume, but aren't getting called for interviews?
If so, it means your resume needs improvement to catch the attention of hiring managers. Bring a copy of your resume and receive a 10-minute resume consultation. Find out about small changes that can make a big difference in getting your resume noticed.
Job Titles Available
- ADVERTISING: Aarrow Sign Spinners
- ADVERTISING: Account Managers (Sign Spinners)
- ADVERTISING: Flyering
- ADVERTISING: Marketing
- Agency Owner
- Agency Recruiter
- Agent Interns
- ALARM/SECURITY: Business Sales Professional
- ALARM/SECURITY: Field Sales Manager
- ALARM/SECURITY: Residential Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- AVIATION: Aircraft Refueler
- AVIATION: Auto Diesel Mechanic
- AVIATION: Supervision
- AVIATION: Truck Mechanics
- Call Center Salesperson
- Charity Fundraiser Professional
- Claims Examiner
- CNC Machinist
- Collections Rep.
- Concierge Personal Shopper Level 1
- Concierge Personal Shopper Level 2
- Control Panel Tech
- Customer Service Reps.
- Data Entry Clerks
- Drill Press Operator
- EDUCATION: Admissions Rep.
- EDUCATION: Appointment Setter
- EDUCATION: Call Center Agents
- EDUCATION: Instructors (Computer)
- EDUCATION: School Bus Driver
- Expediting Clerk
- Experienced Forklift Operators
- Finance Associate
- Financial Reps.
- FiOS Installer
- Floor Care Technician
- FOOD SERVICES: Bartender
- FOOD SERVICES: Cashier
- FOOD SERVICES: Cooks
- FOOD SERVICES: Experienced Cooks
- FOOD SERVICES: Food Prep
- FOOD SERVICES: Greeter
- FOOD SERVICES: Host
- FOOD SERVICES: Host/Hostess
- FOOD SERVICES: Kitchen Manager
- FOOD SERVICES: Kitchen Prep
- FOOD SERVICES: Prep Cook
- FOOD SERVICES: Servers
- FOOD SERVICES: Team Member
- Forklift Driver
- GAS PRODUCTS: Billing Clerk
- GAS PRODUCTS: Cylinder Driver
- GAS PRODUCTS: Driver
- GAS PRODUCTS: Logistics Planner
- GAS PRODUCTS: Logistics Systems Administrator
- GAS PRODUCTS: Senior Accountant
- GAS PRODUCTS: Sr. Process Engineer
- General Warehouse Associate
- HEALTHCARE: Caseworkers
- HEALTHCARE: Healthcare Marketing Consultant
- HEALTHCARE: Nurse Recruiter
- HEALTHCARE: Physician Recruiter
- HEALTHCARE: Psychiatrists
- HEALTHCARE: Psychologists
- HEALTHCARE: Registered Nurses
- Industrial Painter
- Injection Molding Technician
- Inside Sales
- IT Professionals
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Detention Center Officer
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Detention Center Trainee
- Lead Development Rep.
- Lead Shipping Clerk
- Loan Agents
- Logistic Coordinator
- Machine Operator
- Medical Insurance Verification
- Outside Sales Rep.- Staffing
- Personal Shopper
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Newborn Photographer Sales Rep.
- Press Operator-Flexo
- Process Technician
- Production Packers
- Quality Assurance Laboratory Asst.
- Quality Control
- Ramp Agent
- RESTAURANT SERVICES: Coffee Shop Manager Sales Rep
- RESTAURANT SERVICES: Restaurant Technology Sales Rep
- RESTAURANT SERVICES: Sales Representative/Account Manager (POS Sales)
- RESTAURANT SERVICES: Technology Sales Rep./Account Manager (CSM)
- RESTAURANT SERVICES: Wine POS Sales Manager
- RETAIL MARKETING: Brand Amabassadors
- RETAIL MARKETING: Marketing Sales Rep.
- RETAIL MARKETING: Sales Rep.
- Sales Management
- Sales Professional
- Sales Representatives
- Saw Machine Operator
- Selling Branch Manager
- Settlement Negotiator
- Sign Engineer
- Software Tester
- Staffing Consultant
- Telemarketing Professional
- TIG Welder
- TRUCKING: Experienced Company Drivers
- TRUCKING: Student Truck Driver
- TRUCKING: Truck Driver
- WAREHOUSE: Seasonal Fulfillment Associate
- WAREHOUSE: Team Leader (Entry Level)
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today