This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Denver,
please visit the Denver Career Fairs page.
Denver Career Fair
Thursday, September 29, 2016
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMDoubletree Hotel
3203 Quebec St.
Denver, CO 80207
Denver Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
3203 Quebec St.
Denver, CO 80207
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!!
FREE Resume Review 11:00am to 1:30pm
Do you have a resume, but aren't getting called for interviews?
If so, it means your resume needs improvement to catch the attention of hiring managers. Bring a copy of your resume and receive a 10-minute resume consultation. Find out about small changes that can make a big difference in getting your resume noticed.
by: Resume Associates
Job Titles Available
- ADVERTISING: Account Managers
- ADVERTISING: Flyering
- ADVERTISING: Marketing
- ADVERTISING: Sign Spinners
- AVIATION: Bag Taggers
- AVIATION: Dispatchers
- AVIATION: Passenger Boarding Assistants
- Bilingual (French) Customer Support Rep.
- CATERING: Driver Helpers
- CATERING: Food Production
- CONTACT CENTER: Customer Service Representatives
- CONTACT CENTER: Team Leader/Supervisor
- Customer Support Rep.
- Customer Support Supervisor
- ENTERTAINMENT: Amusement Manager
- ENTERTAINMENT: Arcade & Bowling Mechanic Manager
- ENTERTAINMENT: Store General Manager
- FURNITURE: Delivery Personnel
- FURNITURE: Retail Sales Management Trainee
- FURNITURE: Sales Consultant
- FURNITURE: Visual Merchandiser
- FURNITURE: Warehouse Personnel
- HOME IMPROVEMENT: Outside Sales Rep. For
- HOME IMPROVEMENT: In-Store Marketer
- HOME IMPROVEMENT: Lead Sales Generator
- HOME IMPROVEMENT: Marketing Sales Reps
- HOME IMPROVEMENT: Sales Project Consultants
- HOME IMPROVEMENT: Sales Reps
- HOSPITALITY: Bartender/Cocktail
- HOSPITALITY: Blackjack Dealer
- HOSPITALITY: Craps Dealer
- HOSPITALITY: Deli Attendant
- HOSPITALITY: Dishwasher
- HOSPITALITY: Food Runner
- HOSPITALITY: Gas Station Clerk
- HOSPITALITY: Housekeeper
- HOSPITALITY: Line Cook
- HOSPITALITY: Player Development Manager
- HOSPITALITY: Restaurant Manager
- HOSPITALITY: Security Officer
- HOSPITALITY: Table Games Supervisor
- HOSPITALITY: Wait Staff
- Investment Advisor Representatives
- PCB MANUFACTURING: Inside Sales
- PCB MANUFACTURING: Production - All Shifts
- PCB MANUFACTURING: Sales Support
- RETAIL: Manager Trainees
- RETAIL: Part-Time Cashiers
- RETAIL: Part-Time Sales Person
- Sales Representatives - Cable
- WINDOW COVERINGS: Event Specialist
- WINDOW COVERINGS: Installer/Production
- WINDOW COVERINGS: Sales Representatives
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today