This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Seattle,
please visit the Seattle Career Fairs page.
Seattle Career Fair
Thursday, August 18, 2016
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMSeattle Center - Armory Lofts
Corner of Thomas St and 2nd Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Seattle Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
Corner of Thomas St and 2nd Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!!
FREE Resume Review 11:00am to 1:30pm
Do you have a resume, but aren't getting called for interviews?
If so, it means your resume needs improvement to catch the attention of hiring managers. Bring a copy of your resume and receive a 10-minute resume consultation. Find out about small changes that can make a big difference in getting your resume noticed.
Job Titles Available
- Account Coordinator
- Account Managers
- Account Sales Manager
- Accounting Asst.
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Administrative Asst.
- ADVERTISING: Board Operator
- ADVERTISING: Radio Jockey
- ADVERTISING: Sales Rep.
- Agency CSR
- Agency Owner
- Agency Producer
- AR Specialist
- Auto Mechanic
- BANKING: Banker
- BANKING: Teller
- BANKING: Universal Banker
- Benefits Specialist
- Billing Clerk
- Buying Associates
- Call Center Rep.
- Communication Specialists
- Customer Relation Specialist
- Customer Service Specialist
- Data Entry
- EDUCATION: Crane Instructor
- EDUCATION: Heavy Equipment Instructor
- ENTERTAINMENT: Customer Service Associates
- ENTERTAINMENT: Mechanics
- Escrow Asst.
- Escrow Officer
- Executive Recruiter
- Export Coordinator
- Financial Account Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Home Improvement Lead Sales Generator
- Home Improvement Marketing Sales Rep.
- Home improvement Sales
- Home Improvement Sales Project Consultant
- Home Improvement: Outside Sales Rep
- HOSPITALITY: Chefs
- HOSPITALITY: Community Marketing Agent
- HOSPITALITY: Cooks
- HOSPITALITY: Sales Representatives
- Inside Sales Support
- IT: Broadband Technician
- IT: Commercial Operations Project Coordinator
- IT: Construction Estimator/Outside Plant Fiber
- IT: Customer Service Lead
- IT: Customer Service Representative
- IT: Data Entry Clerk - Dispatch
- IT: Director, Business Analytics
- IT: Dispatcher
- IT: Fiber Construction Quote Specialist
- IT: Fiber Design Engineer
- IT: Fiber Splicer Outside Plant
- IT: Implementation Project Manager
- IT: Network Engineer
- IT: Network Engineer II
- IT: Network Support Technician
- IT: Outside Plant Fiber Optic Cable Splicer
- IT: Paralegal/Legal Assistant
- IT: Payroll Accountant
- IT: Phone Operations Systems Support
- IT: Sr. Billing Systems Analyst
- IT: Sr. Network Engineer
- IT: Staff Accountant - Tax
- IT: Strategic Account Executive - (GEMS)
- IT: Technical Service Representative
- IT: Test and Turn Up Technician
- IT: Web Developer
- Jr. Commercial Real Estate
- Jr. Recruiter
- Legal Asst.
- LOGISTICS: Contract Carrier
- Marketing Rep.
- Materials Manager
- MDS Coordinator
- Medical Biller
- Medical Front Office
- Office Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Operations Package Handler Supervisor
- Package Handlers
- Part-Time Couriers
- Part-Time Dockworkers
- Part-Time Service Agents
- Payroll Specialist
- PLUMBING: Licensed Plumber
- PLUMBING: Sewer & Drain Service Technician
- PLUMBING: Water Restoration Service Technician
- POSTAL: Casual Mail Handler
- POSTAL: City Carrier Assistant
- POSTAL: Mail Processing Clerk
- POSTAL: Postal Support Employee
- Project Coordinator
- Purchasing Specialist
- RARE COINS: Customer Service
- RARE COINS: Sales
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Recruiting Managers
- Registered Nurses
- REset Merchandiser - Part Time
- Retail Merchandiser - Part Time
- Roadside Assistance
- Sales Benefit Consultant
- Sales Director
- Sales Leader
- Sales Managers
- Sales Representatives
- Sales Support
- Staff Accountant
- TILE/STONE: Customer Service Rep I- SCC
- TILE/STONE: Customer Service Rep / Warehouse - Part Time
- TILE/STONE: Warehouse / Sample Express - Part Time
- Tow Truck Driver
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today