This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Washington DC,
please visit the Washington DC Career Fairs page.
Washington DC Career Fair
Thursday, October 29, 2015
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMHoliday Inn Rosslyn
1900 N Fort Myer Dr
Arlington, VA 22209
Washington DC Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
1900 N Fort Myer Dr
Arlington, VA 22209
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!
Job Titles Available
- Administrative Assistants
- Administrative Professional
- ADVERTISING: AArow Account Managers
- ADVERTISING: Aarow Sign Spinners
- ADVERTISING: Flyering
- ADVERTISING: Marketing
- Association/Membership Professionals
- Bilingual Personal/Executive Asst.
- Business Analysts
- Business Process Reengineering specialists/consultants
- Call Center Rep.
- CDL Motorcoach Operators
- Compliance Analysts
- Contract Administrators
- Contracts Coordinators
- Contracts Negotiators
- Cost/Price Analysts
- Customer Service Associate
- Cyber Security
- Diamond Senior Vice President
- ENERGY: Electrical Engineer
- ENERGY: Emergency Management Specialist
- ENERGY: Energy Industry Analyst
- ENERGY: Environmental Protection Specialist
- ENERGY: Paralegal Specialist
- ENERGY: Student Internships (Legal/Administrative Office Support)
- Enterprise Architects
- Event Coordinators/Managers
- Executive Asst.
- Facilitators & Trainers
- Finance Managers
- Financial Management Professionals
- Financial Sales
- FOOD SERVICES: Bartender
- FOOD SERVICES: Cook
- FOOD SERVICES: Dishwasher
- FOOD SERVICES: Food Runner
- FOOD SERVICES: Restaurant Supervisor
- FOOD SERVICES: Server Asst.
- FOOD SERVICES: Servers
- FOOD SERVICES: Staff Management
- Grant Coordinators/Specialists/Managers/Writers
- Healthcare Customer Service Rep.
- HR Generalist
- HR Marketing
- HR SME Staffing
- Insurance Agent
- IP Docket Clerk
- Local Secretaries
- Management Analysts
- Marketing Coordinator
- MEMORIAL: Community Service Counselor
- MEMORIAL: Embalmer
- MEMORIAL: Family Service Counselor
- MEMORIAL: Funeral Director
- MEMORIAL: General Duty Associate
- MEMORIAL: Pre-Planning Advisor
- Pension Services Rep.
- Platinum Senior Vice President
- Policy & Planning
- Pricing Managers
- Procurement, Compliance and Contract Management Professionals
- Project Managers
- Proposal Coordinators
- Proposal Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Purchasing/Buying Specialists
- REAL ESTATE: Corporate Engineer
- REAL ESTATE: Custodial/Grounds
- REAL ESTATE: Front Desk Asst.
- REAL ESTATE: HR Administrative Asst.
- REAL ESTATE: Intern
- REAL ESTATE: Leasing Asst.
- REAL ESTATE: Leasing Professional
- REAL ESTATE: Office Clerk
- REAL ESTATE: Project Engineer
- REAL ESTATE: Safety Specialist
- REAL ESTATE: Service Technician
- RETAIL: Appliance Salesperson (Bowie, MD)
- RETAIL: Appliance Salesperson (Tyson's Corner, VA)
- RETAIL: Kitchen Designer (Bethesda, MD)
- RETAIL: Salesperson (Bethesda, MD)
- SOLAR: Electrician
- SOLAR: Power Consultant
- SOLAR: Sales Manager
- SOLAR: Sales Rep.
- SOLAR: Service Technician
- SOLAR: Solar Installation Technician
- Sr. Vice President
- Student Financial Services Rep.
- Subcontract Managers
- Technical Proposal Writers
- Technical Writers for Government Contracts
- Warehouse Associate
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today