This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Atlanta,
please visit the Atlanta Career Fairs page.
Atlanta Career Fair
Thursday, March 2, 2017
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMRamada Plaza Atlanta Downtown
450 Capitol Avenue SE
Atlanta, GA 30312
Atlanta Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
450 Capitol Avenue SE
Atlanta, GA 30312
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!!
Job Titles Available
- Administrative Asst.
- CABLE TV/INTERNET: Home Services Consultant (Inside Sales)
- Call Center
- Customer Center
- Data Entry
- Department Asst.
- HOME HEALTH: CNA (Certified Nursing Asst.)
- HOME HEALTH: Direct Care Staff
- HOME HEALTH: Driver
- HOSPITALITY: Accounting Clerk
- HOSPITALITY: Assistant General Manager
- HOSPITALITY: Banquet Captain
- HOSPITALITY: Banquet Server
- HOSPITALITY: Banquet Setup
- HOSPITALITY: Bistro Server
- HOSPITALITY: Cooks
- HOSPITALITY: Director of Sales
- HOSPITALITY: Food & Beverage Attendant
- HOSPITALITY: Front Desk Associate
- HOSPITALITY: Front Desk Manager
- HOSPITALITY: Front Desk Supervisor
- HOSPITALITY: Housekeeping Supervisor
- HOSPITALITY: Houseman
- HOSPITALITY: Lobby Attendant
- HOSPITALITY: Night Auditor
- HOSPITALITY: Restaurant Server
- HOSPITALITY: Room Attendant
- HOSPITALITY: Shuttle Driver
- HOSPITALITY: Stewards
- Inbound & Outbound Sales
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Certified Police Officer
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Chief's Office (Administrative)
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Crime Prevention Officers
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Detective Division
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Front Desk
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Internal Affairs (Admin)
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Media Relations (Admin)
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Non-certified Police Officer - sponsorship with pay
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: NON-Emergency Number (Dispatch)
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Overtime, Special Events & Permits
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Patrol Shift Commander
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Patrol Shift Sergeants
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Police Service Technician
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Property & Evidence
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Public Records & Report Requests (Admin)
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Recruiting & Hiring
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Towing & Taxi Complaints
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Traffic Safety Team
- LAWN/PEST CONTROL: Office Manager
- LAWN/PEST CONTROL: Sales Inspectors
- LAWN/PEST CONTROL: Service Technician
- Machine Operators
- MILITARY: Communications I.T. Specialist
- MILITARY: Medical Specialist
- MILITARY: Military Intelligence (Linguist)
- Non CDL Truck Driver
- Office Assts.
- RETAIL: Account Manager
- RETAIL: Business Development Manager
- RETAIL: Sales Executive
- WHOLESALER: Driver
- WHOLESALER: Helper
- WHOLESALER: Picker
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today