This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Phoenix,
please visit the Phoenix Career Fairs page.
Phoenix Career Fair
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMMesa Convention Center - Building A Superstition Ballroom
263 N Center Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
Phoenix Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
263 N Center Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!!
FREE Resume Review 11:00am to 1:30pm
Do you have a resume, but aren't getting called for interviews?
If so, it means your resume needs improvement to catch the attention of hiring managers. Bring a copy of your resume and receive a 10-minute resume consultation. Find out about small changes that can make a big difference in getting your resume noticed.
Job Titles Available
- CALL CENTER: Customer Service Representatives
- Claims Examiner
- Customer Retention Specialist
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Associates
- Customer Service Reps - Insurance
- DANCE STUDIO: Executive Assistants
- DANCE STUDIO: Professional Dance Instructor
- DANCE STUDIO: Receptionists
- DCS Case Aides - FT/PT
- Digital Marketing Executives
- Entry Level Claims Associate
- Family Service Counselor
- Full Time Routine Driver
- General Duty
- GOVERNMENT AGENCY: Case Managers
- GOVERNMENT AGENCY: Customer Service
- GOVERNMENT AGENCY: Direct Care Providers
- GROCERY STORE: Cashier/Clerks
- GROCERY STORE: Chefs
- GROCERY STORE: Deli/Bakery Clerks
- HEALTHCARE: Behavioral Health Technicians
- HEALTHCARE: Registered Nurses
- HEALTHCARE: UM Coordinator
- Insurance Service Center Sales Reps
- MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION: Independent Driver - Provider
- Office Clerk
- Outside Sales Representatives
- Pre-Planning Advisors
- Quality Assurance
- REC VEHICLE RENTAL/SALES: Reservations Agent
- REC VEHICLE RENTAL/SALES: Seasonal Roadside Assistance Agent
- RETAIL: Inventory Control Tech I
- RETAIL: Jr. Web Developer
- RETAIL: Manufacturing Engineer
- School Attendant
- Seafood Processor
- USED CAR RETAILER: Collections Representative
- USED CAR RETAILER: Customer Service Agent
- USED CAR RETAILER: Loan Advisor
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today