This event is over. For information on upcoming events in Seattle,
please visit the Seattle Career Fairs page.
Seattle Career Fair
Thursday, August 13, 2015
11:00 AM to 2:00 PMSeattle Center - Armory Lofts
Corner of Thomas St and 2nd Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Seattle Career Fair Flyer | Plain Text Flyer
Corner of Thomas St and 2nd Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Register for this event and receive immediate access and your VIP pass to this event. Use your VIP pass at the entrance and get in front of hiring managers. Admission is FREE.Register for this event
Are you hiring? Request information on exhibiting at this event.
Clicking on the registration button above will direct you to our Eventbrite registration page for this event. You will need to complete registration on Eventbrite's site and once completed, you will receive a VIP pass and be redirected back to Choice Career Fairs. Eventbrite is an event listing and management application and the data you provide will be used only in accordance with the event you are registering for. Registration is not required to attend our FREE career fair.
Career Fair Details
Meet with these and many other great local employers!!!
FREE Resume Review
11:00am to 1:30pm
Do you have a resume, but aren't getting called for interviews?
If so, it means your resume needs improvement to catch the attention of hiring managers. Bring a copy of your resume and receive a 10-minute resume consultation. Find out about small changes that can make a big difference in getting your resume noticed.
Job Titles Available
- Account Manager
- Accounts Payable
- Administrative Asst.
- Administrative Supervisor
- ADVERTISING: Account Managers (Sign Spinners)
- ADVERTISING: Flyering
- ADVERTISING: Marketing
- ADVERTISING: Sign Spinners
- Alterations Specialist
- AR/Billing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English Surveyor
- Client Coordinator
- Construction Project Manager
- Consumer Product Rep.
- Corporate Receptionist
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- EDUCATION: Early Childhood Education Teacher
- EDUCATION: Pre-Primary Teacher
- Elite Medical Coder
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Finance Recruiter
- Financial Services Rep.
- FIRE ALARM: CAD Designer/Drafters
- FIRE ALARM: Fire Alarm Technician/Installers
- FIRE ALARM: Project Managers
- Food Sales Specialist
- Front Desk
- General Manager
- HEALTHCARE: Licensed Practical Nurse
- HEALTHCARE: Registered Nurse
- HEALTHCARE: Staffing Coordinator
- High Tech Executive Asst.
- HOSPITALITY: Bar Supervisor
- HOSPITALITY: Bartender
- HOSPITALITY: Bell Attendant
- HOSPITALITY: Cage Line Cashier
- HOSPITALITY: Cashier
- HOSPITALITY: Cocktail Server
- HOSPITALITY: Count Clerk
- HOSPITALITY: Customer Service Associate
- HOSPITALITY: Dealers
- HOSPITALITY: Dishwasher
- HOSPITALITY: Dual Rate Cage Cashier
- HOSPITALITY: EGD Dual Rate Floor Attendant
- HOSPITALITY: EGD Dual Rate Floor Attendant Supervisor
- HOSPITALITY: EGD Technician
- HOSPITALITY: Facility Laborer
- HOSPITALITY: Facility Supervisor
- HOSPITALITY: Food & Beverage Supervisor
- HOSPITALITY: Guest Room Ambassador
- HOSPITALITY: Guest Service Ambassador
- HOSPITALITY: Host
- HOSPITALITY: Houseperson
- HOSPITALITY: Kitchen Staff
- HOSPITALITY: Laundry Attendant
- HOSPITALITY: Line Cook
- HOSPITALITY: Night Auditor
- HOSPITALITY: Player's Club Rep.
- HOSPITALITY: Poker Dealer
- HOSPITALITY: Prep Cook
- HOSPITALITY: Room Server
- HOSPITALITY: Security Officer
- HOSPITALITY: Server
- HOSPITALITY: Service Ambassador
- HOSPITALITY: SPA Receptionist
- HOSPITALITY: Sweet Shop Clerk
- HOSPITALITY: Table Games Dealer
- HOSPITALITY: Table Games Dealer Supervisor
- HOSPITALITY: Valet Attendant/Driver
- HR Coordinator
- HR Generalist
- Industrial Sales
- Inside Sales
- Insurance Sales
- IT: Senior Software Engineer
- Junior Recruiter
- Loan Coordinator
- Loan Processor
- Loan Underwriter
- Manufacturer's Rep.
- Marketing Sales Rep.
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Coder
- Mortgage Accountant
- Office Coordinator
- Office Support Specialist
- PAINTING: Apprentice Painter
- PAINTING: Crew Lead
- PAINTING: Prep-Painter
- PAINTING: Project Manager for Painting Contractor
- PAINTING: Skilled Carpenter
- PAINTING: Upscale Apprentice Painter
- Patient Services Rep.
- Payroll Clerk
- Payroll Specialist
- Project Coordinator
- Property Manager
- Public Accountant
- Purchasing/Inventory Specialist
- RETAIL CELL PHONES: Business Sales Account Executive
- RETAIL CELL PHONES: Retail Customer Service Rep.
- RETAIL CELL PHONES: Retail Sales Rep.
- Retail Sales
- Sales Associate
- Sales Branch Manager
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager in Training
- Spanish/English Telephone Surveyor
- SPORTING GOODS: Cashier P/T
- SPORTING GOODS: Retail Manager Trainee
- SPORTING GOODS: Salesperson P/T
- Sr. Financial Analyst
- Supervisor in Training
- TAX SERVICES: Client Service Leader
- TAX SERVICES: Income Tax Course
- TAX SERVICES: Tax Professional
- Transportation Sales Executive
- WASTE: Container maintenance Supervisor
- WASTE: HR Coordinator
- WASTE: Project Management Engineer
What to expect...
You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers.
What are you waiting for?... Let us know you're coming and register today